Last Updated: 4/20/2020
- the personal information we collect and how we collect it;
- how we use and disclose the personal information;
- how we protect your personal information;
- our practices regarding the information of children;
- third party data practices;
- how you can access and change the personal information we store about you; and
- how you can contact us with any questions or concerns.
Like many websites, we gather information about how visitors use our Site. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track your visit for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you tell us who you are. Once you choose to give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
The following are the types of information we collect:
Information you give us: We receive and securely store the information you provide to us when you register for, or otherwise use, the Site such as your name, email address, phone number, address, credit card information and any feedback, questions, or recommendations you provide. In some cases, the Site allows you to submit questions and comments in public areas of the Site, and such information may be read, collected, and used by us and other users of the Site. If you provide information directly to us in other ways, such as by sending us an email, we may retain that information and add it with the other information we have collected from you.
Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as our business partners or from individuals who refer you to us. We may add this information to other information we collect from you.
Automatically collected information: We may receive and store certain types of information from you each time you use the Site. For example we may automatically log your browser type, language preference, the date and time of your visit to the Site, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the website you visited before our Site. In addition, we may receive and store information about your use of the Site. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Other. We may also use clear gifs or other data files or identifiers to collect information for statistical purposes and to improve and develop the Site. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
USING AND DISCLOSING INFORMATION
- To operate and improve our Site;
- To better understand your needs and provide you with more customized service;
- To communicate with you about the Site or our products and services;
- To respond to any questions or concerns that you may have;
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- To third-party contractors that provide services to us and are contractually bound to safeguard your personal information (i.e. credit card processers);
- To our wholly-owned companies and affiliates, which may be outside the United States;
- To third parties in connection with any merger, acquisition, reorganization, change in capital structure or sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Company;
- To third parties service providers designated by you with your express consent;
- When we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with law, protect or defend our rights or the rights of other users of our Site or products or services, or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety; or
- Otherwise with your express consent.
We may create non-personally identifying anonymous or aggregate data from the information we collect. We may use that anonymous or aggregate data for our own purposes or disclose it to third parties in our own discretion.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we do not guarantee its absolute security. Please contact us if you have any questions about security of our Site.
PROCEDURES REGARDING CHILDREN
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to us using the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 720-490-4878.
Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who may place advertisements on our Site may use their own cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, web bugs and other technology to collect information about you. We do not control these companies’ use of such technology and we have no responsibility for the use of such technology by these companies to gather information about you.
HOW TO REVIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, follow the instructions below to review, modify or delete your personal information.
- To modify the information you have provided during registration, please login and update your personal settings on the Site.
- To unsubscribe from an email, please follow the instructions in any email you receive.
If you request your registration information be deleted or if you unsubscribe from communications, we may maintain information about sales transactions or Site inquiries for future Site and record keeping purposes.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a data privacy complaint, please contact us by email at: CustomerService@evolutionzconsulting.com.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which Company has disclosed certain information collected in connection with this Site during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at 720-490-4878. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request and include the name of this Site, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Please also visit our Terms of Service at www.SubtleRelief.com/terms-of-use that explains other terms governing the use of our Site.