Join the Team!
Want to for an awesome CEO and even more amazing Team? Apply today! Great benefits and amazing office. Fastest growing industry in the country!
CBD Lab Tech
Subtle Relief is currently seeking a CBD Technician to join our growing team. As a CBD Tech you will be responsible for managing product and company resources, and ensuring that all product is in stock, properly accounted for, and reported and tracked across companies thoroughly. The day to day operations of which include but are not limited to managing raw inventory and the inventory database (Locate), building inventory to stock, fulfillment of sales orders, working with vendors on reorders and inventory needs, picking up various warehouse supplies, and providing recommendations on how to make inventory control process and staff/consumer safety superior to all others.
From time to time you may be required to work out of the corporate office in addition to the warehouse depending on company needs. Work completed from the corporate office ranges from daily logs and paperwork to more extensive needs such as specialized staff training sessions and upper management one on ones.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain minimum warehouse inventory stock numbers
- Fulfillment of samples, orders, exchanges, and purchase orders
- Tracking inventory and implementing procedures to minimize loss and maximize efficiency
- Implementing and maintaining quality control procedures
- Conducting monthly inventory audits
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. overhead.
- Expert time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills; Ability to quickly adapt to an often-changing and rapid-paced work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to produce effective presentations.
- Ability to read and interpret documentation including safety rules and regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, SDS and MSDS sheets, procedural manuals, product manuals, quality control documentation, and the like.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- Standing production and fulfillment hours are 9 – 5 Monday – Friday; but circumstances could require extraordinary time commitment.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check and all necessary assessments after conditional offer of employment is extended.