Join the Team!
Check out the new careers at The Clear CBD! Apply today! Great benefits and amazing office. Fastest growing industry in the country!
CBD Lab Tech
From time to time you may be required to work out of the corporate office in addition to the warehouse depending on company needs. Work completed from the corporate office ranges from daily logs and paperwork to more extensive needs such as specialized staff training sessions and upper management one on ones.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain minimum warehouse inventory stock numbers
- Fulfillment of samples, orders, exchanges, and purchase orders
- Tracking inventory and implementing procedures to minimize loss and maximize efficiency
- Implementing and maintaining quality control procedures
- Conducting monthly inventory audits
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. overhead.
- Expert time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills; Ability to quickly adapt to an often-changing and rapid-paced work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to produce effective presentations.
- Ability to read and interpret documentation including safety rules and regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, SDS and MSDS sheets, procedural manuals, product manuals, quality control documentation, and the like.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- Standing production and fulfillment hours are 9 – 5 Monday – Friday; but circumstances could require extraordinary time commitment.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check and all necessary assessments after conditional offer of employment is extended.